Looking for a Duetto in California

I'm a former Alfa owner who temporarily went down the path of Little British
Cars (with a Lotus Europa), and I'd now like to get back into an Alfa.  What
I'm looking for is an Alfa Duetto in excellent condition.  Has to be red.  I
can deal with a few minor mechanical / electrical problems, but I want the
body to be pretty much pristine (and red).

Any leads appreciated.  I'm in San Jose, California, but will travel a bit
for a good car.

Thanks,
Jason