Re: Gurney and F1

I think I heard that Gurney is teaming with Phil Hill to sponsor an All American team effort for F1 next year. I think they mentioned it during >>the running of the USGP.
Dan did say this to a group of journalists.  He also said that backing from Ford was all but assured.  The next day Phil was asked about it and he claimed to know nothing about it but wished Dan "all the luck in the world with the project."  Do you suppose Dan was just having a little fun with the journos or was he trying to float a trial baloon?

John
GTV6 - back from the paint shop and looking very pretty.