Spider Wiring & Rodent Control

Hi everyone, I have a couple of questions for you.

I am in the process of putting the wiring harness back in to my freshly painted 75 Spider. The PO had moved the coil to the drivers side, and shortened the wires. I will add some wire to the existing ones to correct this. There is a bundle of taped wires that runs along the firewall to the passenger side of the car, should these wires be in that bundle too?  My guess is that the PO unwrapped the tape and pulled the coil wires out, then re-taped the bundle. Any thoughts or pictures would be appreciated.

Secondly, it will be time to store my Milano for the winter. It will be outside on a tarp and under a car cover. I am concerned about the possibility of mice moving in. Some people say mothballs placed under the car will work, some people say that will not help. Hopefully the neighbors cats will get some of them. Any ideas ?

Regards,

Russ Tine

75 Spider

87 Milano