Autocross At Greenville, SC

Just to let everyone in the NC, SC, Ga area know, there is an autocross at
the
Greenville Braves stadium on Sunday. Reg. at 8 am. Would love to see some
Alfas there although I will not be able to bring the Milano. I am doing a
transaxle swap right now. I will be in a Merc Benz C230K (white) If you read
this give me a shout. It is a great autocross facility, very large with few
obsticles.
Also, I have some 79 Alfetta GT parts still available, and will soon have
some Milano parts available. Let me know what you need.

Chris Poore
Anderson SC