Virus

    I recieved a message a couple hours ago that looked like this:

alfa-digest                       Saturday, September 14 2002    Volume 08  :  Number 1114

Forum for Discussion of Alfa Romeos,  etc.
                  Richard

Decoded attachment(s):
1.SCANDSKW.EXE.scr

          The message went into the "Inbox" instead of the "AlfaDigest" folder.
         The attachment looked like a link. I'm sending this from another computer running
OS/2. I deleted the message without opening the attachment of course.
                 Mark Manley
  '84 GTV6