Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 22:44:39 -0600
From: "Stephen D. Thompson" <thompsonlaw@domain.elided>
Subject: 1750 re-build mods?

I am buying a 71 Berlina. The current owner is doing an engine swap (taking
the re-built 1750 out of the Berlina and installing it into a 69 GTV, and
swapping that engine into the Berlina). I am having the head taken off and
inspected and may very well have a valve job while it is out on the bench.
The gearbox is in very good shape so I have no worries there. The 71 Ingram
rebuilt SPICA stays with my car.

As long as I am considering doing the head on the motor, are there any
performance mods for sporty daily mountain driving I should consider? ... My knowledgeable friends tell me I will love the feel
of a 1750 as is..I appreciate any comments.