164 reliability

I was recently forced to give up my beloved 73 Spider, for health reasons,
and was lucky to find someone who unloaded their 91 164L on me. It had 108K
on the clock. It has 124K now. I've spent about 2K for brakes, a/c, tuneup,
door handle and tires. On a recent trip to Colorado from here in the San
Francisco area it averaged 27.8 miles to the gallon for a 2.5K mile trip.
It burned about 1 quart for each 300 miles when I got it because it had
been driven enough. I'm now getting about 800-1000 miles per quart.
Although I can't drive it in quite the style it likes, I'm not a slow poke
either. THIS CAR IS A BLAST! Even tho you feel stung now, what you have is
a real enthusiasts wonder.
Jim