ARDONA

Andrew Garcia said;

> From what I have heard, ARDONA is not renewing contracts with those
>that are not selling a lot of parts. Several venders have contracts with
>ARDONA and seem to be fairly happy with the service.  A recent price
>increase has also occurred, so expect to pay more for those parts in the
>orange and black boxes.

Dealing with Alfa at work, I agree with this view. Alfa is operating like a
business, purging very low volume customers. Their minimum $ volume level
is so reasonable, it's silly. Only low to non producers are being removed.
It's not something new. And yes, they did have a small increase in parts
prices, not heavy... about 5-7%.

Bill Harkell
AlfaBill LLC
Tampa Florida USA