Re: lemon koan

<rant on>

Both my 120K plus Milanos have been dead reliable. More so then my 55K
Toyota or 60K Honda Civic (those were my pre-Alfa cars).

The only thing to go wrong with 'em were either operator error (leaving
in gear on a hill...OUCH!) or just standard maintenance items (changing
brushes). Shoot, my Moms' BMW 325i has had more problems then my Alfas
EVER had. This includes my beat 72 Berlina with God knows how many miles
on it (says 58K but I seriously doubt that as the speedo doesn't work).

Some guy last week says to me, "Oh you hava Alfas, they must keep you
busy." Obviously alluding to 'they break down all the time.'

My response, "Yeah, they keep me busy driving the hell out 'em."

The idea that you actually have to maintain a car on a regular basis is
lost on your average Joe. "You mean you have to change the oil?"

Whatever, more Alfas for the rest of us.

</rant off>

On a lighter note, I was able to track down 2 Berlinas in SeaTac. I'm
going to try to look at them next weekend.

Damian

87 Milano
72 Berlina