Damian's good muffler shop - Seattle area

Well, actually in Auburn, land of "big hair".

Damian, try Stan's headers: www.stans-headers.com. Stan is awesome. This
is a custom fabrication facility and they can do it all: glasspack,
straight pipe, aftermarket sport exhausts, high-flow cats, etc. Got Stan's
address, oddly enough, from the Quattro digest...

I've said it before, I had everything from the cat on back on my Quattro
done by Stan a couple years ago, and I'm still totally pleased with the
result. I got a gnarrrrrrrly sound, a good-lookin' double-wide pipe, and a
*little* more oomph on what was formerly a staid and slow sedan. She's
still mighty slow (don't you be dissin' her!), but she don't sound so
"staid" anymore! (It impressed the Porsche guys when I drove into the
hotpits -- seeing this ole gray sedan with the cool tune.) The price was
right at $500 for a high-flow cat, center exhaust and rear exhaust, and
labor. Then you get to wander Stan's waiting area and workspace which has
a veritable rogue's gallery of photos of hotrods and hottrucks he's either
juiced or driven...

Tess