Stan in Fla - 164s for sale

I apologize for using the digest this way but can't see another way - I got
a call from Stan regarding the 164s I have for sale but most of the phone
message was cutting out on my machine including his phone number.

Stan, if you're out there give me another call or send an email and I'll be
glad to call you. I do still have a 164S and a 164L for sale.  For anyone
else that might be interested, please see
http://home.attbi.com/~lechalet/164Sindex.html for the S and
http://home.attbi.com/~lechalet/164Lindex.html for the L.

Chris Lesher
Boulder CO