Duetto Brakes

Ran in to a guy the other day with a 66 Duetto...still had the original front
Dunlops on it. He wanted to know what he could do to "update" the front end as
he was afraid the rebuild kits for the calipers would soon be no longer
available. He had bought a couple sets years ago to rebuild them and now he is
out of seal kits.
I said I would ask the discussion group for their thoughts.

I mentioned he could swap over to ATE but I didn't know if he would have to
swap out the spindle assemblies as well. I remember that if you swapped out to
ATE didn't you have to file off the top of the caliper to clear the rims?

Your thoughts please.

Christopher Boles