Seeking Alfisti in Manassas, VA to inspect 164L FS

	Are there any Alfisti on the digest who live near Manassas, VA who would
consider inspecting or have already inspected a 1991 164L for sale at
Northside Auto Sales on Rte 28 ?  This vehicle is listed on AutoTrader.com.
I am in the market for a nice quality 164L, and am considering making a trip
down to Virginia to inspect it myself. This "appears" to be a nice example
from the AutoTrader ad and my conversation with a salesman.  However, I
would gladly welcome any advice from fellow Alfisti who are familiar with
164's, and especially anyone who has seen this particular vehicle or dealt
with this particular dealer.  This would help me to determine whether it
would be worth the trip from Northeastern PA to go check it out or not.
Also, any general feedback you can provide on 164's would be greatly
appreciated.

Mike Berube

86 Spider Veloce
Hoping to be a future satisfied 164 owner