Re: Alfas in the States

In a message dated 9/30/2002 1:25:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> bacoburn@domain.elided>
> Subject: Ah, Bella Roma
>
> Just back from a trip to Rome.  My mind is swimming with sights of Alfas:
> 33, 75(turbo too!), 147, 155, 156, 164, 166.  Drool, drool.  So when is
> Alfa
> coming back to the states???  Anyone look into importing one for themselves
> in the interim?

Y'know, its going to be no time soon, if ever. If the bug has bitten you that
bad (who can blame you) why not buy one of the autodelta-usa rebadged
imports? There's several dealers around the US. It would be good to be near
one for the maintenance/warranty support, such as it would be...

Kevin Murphy
Framingham, MA