Re: alfa-digest V8 #1173

Russ, I drive an 86 Spider and it is not my intention to build a SCCA
racer, but I do drive aggressively, when appropriate, and have been know to
AutoX.

My questions are...

Do you have any experience with Ereminas chassis stiffener?  If so, what
are the benefits, besides taking some flex out of the chassis (if indeed it
accomplished this)... What might be a better way, if any, to spend the
$500.00 to better the cars handling.

Also,  I about ready to rebuild the engine (this Winter). These items are
on my list: value job with over sizing, 11.6mm cams and Motronics
pistons.........  What can I expect in drivability (this is my daily
driver) and performance?  Is most or all of this a moot point considering
the limitation presented by the Ljet FI? Also I'm been told by Sperry that
the intake cam should only be changed if I want to keep the car
comfortable...???

Thanks Gabriel