Re: alfa-digest V8 #1170

Hey folks,

New member here, saying hello...and, of course, asking for assistance.

I own a beautiful 1969 Berlina whose drivers side door handle just gave up. After disassembling it, I found the plastic/metal piece that releases the door mechanism when you push the button has broken. It's part of the handle itself, and appears easily replaceable, except that IAP says, "You'll have to find that used." Anyone have a Berlina door handle they'd like to part with, or at least the part I need?

Alternately, what are the sources I may check to find one used or new?

Thanks!
James
1969 Alfa Romeo Berlina 1750
1981 Fiat Pininfarina Spier 2000