   Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 15:58:14 EDT
   From: GLewis4457@domain.elided
   Subject: Re: alfa-digest V8 #1167

   Now really, just how many soccer moms who have to drag several kids    around or campers with a ton of gear are really going to trade in their    SUV for a Mini.  Don't get me wrong, I think the Mini-S is great.  I    have a friend with a REAL Mini Cooper 1275S and even that curmudgeon    likes the new mini.

   Jerry in Houston