RE: limits found

No, I can't relate to it. I've never had the tail out in any of my Alfas.
Nor have I ever revved one to redline, broken the speed limit, cornered "in
a spirited manner", dropped down two gears and left a motorcycle and
slow-moving queue of traffic (mobile chicane) miles behind, nearly spun,
half-spun, completely spun, turned in too sharply or been a newbie at
anything.

Welcome, Brad.

Nick Koleszar   koleszar@domain.elided
outgoing mail scanned for viruses by Norton.
1971 Alfa Romeo Giulia Super 2.0
1990 Alfa Romeo 75 3.0 QV
1993 Mini
1990-ish Rotax 125cc/Gbox kart