RE: Replacing Spider springs

Alfisti,
I also experimented with placing a thick piece of aluminum I had laying around under the spring pan and drilling 4 holes in it with the threaded rods going through it also. It seems to make the process more stable and much easier to get at the nuts on the bottom. A Craftsman ratcheting wrench is a big plus to have on hand also.
Gary Cerasoli
'86 Veloce
 Simon Body wrote:Folks

Brian is absolutely correct (as always). The **technique of choice** is the
original Alfa tool.
It seems as though the tool is hard to come by since so many people came up
with the work-around.
Is there a source for these and other Alfa tools?
Regards

Simon
PS. FYI, Brian is the 2004 AROC Conference organizer and is doing a superb job.