Key Blanks for a Giulietta

I'm in need of key blanks for my new stop the Mini madness Giulietta. All the
keys I currently have appear to not be original. The door keys have some
numbers but the ignition key has none. She's a '58 so many of the websites
with keys don't go back that far. I'd appreciate any help. By the way if
anyone would like photos of this beauty contact me off line and I'll fill up
your screen.

Emmo