From: "Jon Pike"<jhpike@domain.elided>
Sent: 9/28/02 4:44:44 AM
To: "alfa-digest@domain.elided"<alfa-digest@domain.elided>
Subject: front drive BMW

>Did anyone notice the new front drive BMW - oh, wait its called a Mini -
>when are we going to get the Alfa 147 to put that shoebox in its place?
>Mini-mania - NOT

Ahhhh,  it's cute.  And different.  Spent a good long time looking one
over in a parking lot the other day..  They're probably a load of fun.

Of course,  set one down, and a 147 down next to it,  and you can guess
which one I'll put my money on..

Now, is Mini-mania neccicarly a bad thing?  Think about it.  It's
changing the minds of the masses about getting a car like everyone
else's car,  to how cool it might be to have a different car very few
have..  Kinda a mental sea change from recent years' thinking of yet
another Acura, Infiniti,  ___ SUV,  ___ SUV,  slightly different,  same
old cars

And just the kind of thoughts that will help when a certain "different"
Italian car maker is selling cars on this side of the pond again..

Go, Mini-mania!  ;-)

Jon