Portland OR / Vancouver WA relocation questions - little alfa content

Hey gang,

It looks like I might be relocating to the Vancouver WA area, just over the
border from Portland OR.  I'm heading up on Sunday and Monday to get a lay
of the land, are there any locals that would have some time to chat about
life in the area, living differences between WA and OR (taxes, traffic, home
er garage prices, etc)  SInce I'll be employed again I figure I might as
well buy a place rather than renting, since it looks like I can afford more
than the closet that I live in here.

Thanks!
Ian Lomax
71 Spider
75 Honda CB750
San Francisco, CA

PS Anyone think AROC will let me back in after leading that bunch of
troublemakers,  the ARA?