Click and Clack

I didn't know that Click & Clack were Confederates, I figred them as yanks
cince herd thr from "Boosston"

I remember Click and Clack responded to a caller who had the question:
"is it better to let the car warm up in the driveway or drive it
to work and let it warm up on the way?". Their answer -- punctuated with
their usual wonderfully comedic digressions, this time about global
warming -- was that to leave your car idling in the driveway
irresponsibly contributed to the production of greenhouse gases. They were
"agin' it" (against it, for those of you who don't speak Confederate).

Cordova Ralph
Ralph Fetsch
Cordova Tennessee
1991 Spider Veloce w/auto
1964 Giulia 1600 Spider

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]