Another Alfa back on the road

Not a question at all, just wanted to tell some people who might be interested. My 70 GTV passed its registration inspection today and is now legally back on the road for the first time since 1983. I bought it two years ago almost to the day with the rollng shell on a trailer and the engine in a number of boxes. Since then it has been repainted periwinkle blue and slowly refurbished mechanically.

Thanks to the various digest members who have helped with advice and parts at different times.

Next mission is to introduce it to Tasmania's best assets, namely empty country roads and the trout waters at the end of them (not the car in the water obviously).

Very happy today.
--
Brett Daniels
1970 GTV