Milano gas cap

Does anyone have an old Milano gas cap?  Mine took it own little trip off the
trunk lid at the gas station last night. Just so happens, it rolled 30 ft.
into a storm sewer. I just wasn't fast enough to catch it. Even my flying
body tackle to catch it wasn't enough. Much to the chuckles of the other
station patrons. I don't have the lock set to buy a new one. So hopefully
someone is parting out a Milano and wondering what to do with that lone gas
cap. If so, PLEASE email me.
Tim Timko
88 Milano Platinum