91 164 S & wax/Paint help

Hey,
  I need some help in maintaining the original finish on my RED '91 164 S.
It has 23k (yes) miles & is in beautiful condition. However, I need
suggestions as to what wax to preserve it. I am not interested in a
"show"shine but a tough, long lasting product. Single or double step is OK.
Thanks in advance, Kerry
91 164S
88 Audi Turbo Quattro wagon
77 Spider
88 Rabbit Cabrio
88  Moto Guzzi Mille Sport
88 Audi 5000S
73 VW Karman Ghia Cabrio
77 Ford F-350 Crew Cab (The Beast)
73 Wheel Horse D-180 rather large Garden Tractors (3)