Pat Braden's parts

Alfisti,
In regards to my posting  and your inquiries about Pat Braden's cars and
parts. Pat's wife is in no position to box, ship or bargain on his
cars/parts.
Please remember that this is not a ' collection' but are things that Pat
collected !
They are not something you can wipe off, brush up , bolt on or drive
away.
If you are seriously interested, then you need to find some one in the
Los Angeles/ Orange county area to act as your agent,and go look, buy and
do with as you need.
I am not interested in acting as a 'go between' at all. I just wanted to
try and let Alfisti know that these parts/cars will "go away' soon. I
understand from some late conversation that the hardtop is a" 101 " not a
750. so that ends that mystery.