RE: Milano "Green"

The Ad I have hanging on my wall calls it a Milano 3.0 Litre - no
mention of a Verde.

-----Original Message-----
From: ALFAXTC@domain.elided [mailto:ALFAXTC@domain.elided]
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 3:21 PM
To: ejham@domain.elided
Cc: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: Milano "Green"

Eric,

The Milano Verde (Green) probably should have been called Quadrifoglio
or "Q" like the rest of the "Green" clover leaf cars in Europe.  I guess
it just happened that the four leaf clover was green (Alfa's good luck
racing symbol) on the 3.0 and became Verde.  I've always had the habit
of calling it Milano 3 liter.  Can't remember the last time I called my
car "VERDE"

Alan
88 Milano 3.0