ISO paint codes--'69 red

Hey everybody/John Hertzman,
A digest-impaired (or should I say lazy) friend of mine is having his '69 Spider painted and wants to know the paint code for any shades of red that would be appropriate to the '69 Spider, as well as generic Alfa Red, Rosso Corsa, etc. Can anyone with an archive of paint chips hook me up with this information, or direct me to a some sort web site that would have red paint samples?

Thanks,
Joe