Re: What Alfa needs to do

I've said this before, and I'll say this again...

1- Advertise, advertise, advertise. And none of these
cretinous "Alfissimo" campaigns as in the mid-80s.
Sharp-brained TV spots.

2- Dealerships. These must be supported a zillion
percent AND must be a temple of Alfa-ness (its
history, legacy, beauty, etc.) AND must offer
absolutely bootlicking, toadying, obsequious and
servile service to its clients.

3- NO WARRANTY issues; the warranty must be
bulletproof and it must RARELY need to be used. No
more "steppers."

4- Sell the image. When one thinks of Alfa Romeo, one
(ideally) thinks of gorgeous, jewel-like cars, of
sleek & feline machines blasting down the
Raticosa...of Fangio and Nuvolari and Andretti. Sell
that. Sell the Hell out of it.

5- Support the club(s) and steer buyers into the
clubs. Build brand loyalty, not only in purchasing but
in support of motorsports activities and, even better,
merchandise sales. (Every dealership oughta have a
very chic, posh Alfa Romeo Centro Stile boutique.)

That folks, is the pretty much the Cliffs Notes. Now,
if AR would just hire me...

Will work for a Schighera,

-Joe in SoFla
1984 GTV-6 Maratona, ~15K mi.