FS 84 Spider Veloce- Chico, CA

Hi Folks,I just got back from the Concours D'Elegance in Chico. Phew was
it hot, but lots of nice people and cars.  If anybody is looking for a
nice Spider for a reasonable price, this is it!  The owner Wally is very
meticulous.  He lightened the gears on my '88 from schematic plans.  The
car has 71,xxx miles.  Comes with owners manual and factory manual.
Leather seats, power windows, mirrors, a/c.  Has new exhaust system
including cat converter.  New Yokohoma tires and brakes.  Tranny rebuilt,
new clutch.  Color is red and comes with red hard top.  As Wally
recommends and I can attest from my own '88, the car is not advisable for
wet climates due to inevitable leaks.  The car had a for sale sign with
Wally's phone number so I guess I can give it out (530) 893-4982.  Price
is $4,800.  I don't recommend trying to talk the price down, because it
is worth it. --- Paul Steffy  Chico, CA'88 Spider Veloce---
pauls1969@domain.elided--- EarthLink: The #1 provider of the Real
Internet.