Re: good Italian tuneup

My original encounter with the term was in Pat Braden's Alfa Owners
Bible.  I just refreshed my memory, and you will find it in the
beginning of chapter 4 of the book in the section titled: "The Italian
Tune-Up Is No Myth"

Basically, to keep the Alfa happy, drive the p%^& out of it.

Regards,
-Jim Murphy
83 Spider
72 Berlina