Off topic

While I sympathize with the Columbine victims, I now
have to take back what I said a few days ago about
there being no TOO off-topic posts on this list. This
Columbine mail (again, just an opinion) is too far off
topic and seems inappropriate here to me. Porsche and
understeer, yes. SUVs yes. Volvo drivers, yes. This,
no.

Colin
http://sbc.yahoo.com