'69 boosters & brakes / Off-topics

I can see no reason why this discussion can't go on until all are
satisfied they've had their say and all questions have been answered
regarding '69 boosters and brakes.

Richard, trust me, I'm not trying to speak for you but you've never (to
my knowledge) stopped a thread as long as it was Alfa oriented.

Strictly my opinion: If one talks about how older Porsches love to spin
when the driver lets off when going into a turn, and that's it, then go
to the older (or whatever) Porsche Digest and express you opinions.
However if one comments they passed this 'babe' in their 750 Spider
Veloce as her 356 Porsche was spinning out of control, then waved as
they took the checkered flag, I feel that's plenty of Alfa content.

 (Any resemblance to any babes, living or Really Living, is purely
coincidental).

Andrew, I just printed out your comments regarding '69 brake stuff.
Should you check your references and find any errors, please let us all
know. It all sounded good to me. While this system affects few Alfas, it
is truly overly complex, but needs to be explained as clearly as
possible for those who want to either 'stay stock' or modify.

While it might be a long way off, the next time I go through the brakes
on a 69's system, I'll try to take detailed photos and download on my
website. I'll also dig out as many photos as possible on the later
pendulum brake system installed in a '67 Spider. Like so many things
regarding older Alfas, do you want originality or do you want something
more reliable / user friendly?

Biba
(Who feels an engine should be located somewhere within the wheelbase -
although Tatra's are way cool)
Irwindale, CA USA