Re: NY Italian Car Show

The 'Italian Avantgarde in Car Design' exhibition starts tomorrow, and
runs through October 6th.  I will be there with my digital camera next
week.  I hope no one will notice when I get in the 156 GTA and drive it
home!

I wonder if Autodelta has any plans to bring a 156 to the states.....I
really want to own one of these, or at least test drive one.  But it
looks like we Americans are out of luck - now and in the future!

Ross (ready and waiting to spend my money on a new Alfa!)
http://sbc.yahoo.com