   Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 09:56:35 EDT
   From: AlfaNeely@domain.elided
   Subject: 1987 Alfa Milano parts/project car.

         And where in the world might such a car be found?  I would be more
   interested in an Alfa in the center of the USA than one still in    Italy.  This is one of my pet peeves.  If you advertise something for      sale or want to buy something, please tell us all where it is.

   Ciao,
   Russ Neely
   Oklahoma City