"run-flats" (NAC, but definite car content)

OK, so I've signed up a bunch of my coworkers for our next Alfa club-
sponsored Driving school. Especially for newer sedans, I've always
encouraged folks to pump up the tire pressure about 10 psi over what
they're used to driving (as long as they stay below the manufacturer's
recommended maximum pressure!) to prevent tire roll-off under hard
cornering. Well, one of my friends has a new-fangled car and sent me the
following question, which I'm at a loss to answer:

"My new car has "run-flat" tires on it, Eagle NCT 195/55 *H87* rated
tires, maximum psi *51*. These tires are intended to run when flat and
have a stiffer sidewall because of that. Do your recommendations to
increase tire pressure to prevent tires rolling off the wheel in hard
cornering hold for run-flat tires?"

While I do know that even spanking new Porsches ship without a spare tire
in the trunk -- merely a can of "fix-a-flat", I've never heard of "run-flat"
tires, or the H87 rating.

Does anyone care to comment on this?

Thanks!

Tess