Re: hose HORRID automobile safety rules.

In case this is still raging in "off topic" (to which I can't readily find the
directions, so I apologize for propogating this thread Richard), it might be
useful to consider that these regulations are probably more reflective of
insurance company lobbying and expensive personal injury lawsuits than the
work of US bureaucrats.

PLEASE don't reply to the Alfa Digest in response to this posting.  I promise
I don't want to discuss this and Richard has asked for it to die.  I just
added this for you to consider in your discussion OFF TOPIC :-)

Tony