Milano Battery Drain

Now that I was able to fix my Berlinas' short my Milano started being funky.

Symptoms: Battery Check light on. Windshield wipers slow (one speed), interior
lights dim after a while, when I flip on the turn signals the cd player cuts
out for a second, eventually the battery will crap out and the car won't start.

Obviously the battery is not being charged by the alternator. Already checked
for corrosion on the battery terminals. I will check to see how much juice
the alternator is puttin' out. This happened once before at SeaTac airport.
The rat bastard tow truck guy charged me $50 to jump it (I didn't have cables).
The car started right up and the Battery light went off. Never had another
problem like that till now.

*sigh*

Damian

Damian Magista
87 Milano <-- loosing juice Capt'n
72 Berlina <-- gets new u-joints next tues.
magista@domain.elided