RE: 164 Wheels

164 Wheels will fit a GTV6/Milano, but you need to slightly enlarge the
center hub. 5 minutes with a dremmel should make them fit... just don't
remove too much material or the wheels won't be hubcentric anymore. If I
remember correctly, the offset is also different, but not enough to cause
any problems. I had 164S wheels on my Milano for years and the only problem
with them was that they were HEAVY! ;-)

Chip Mutza
San Diego, CA
'89 Milano race project