Steamed (NAC/WOB,etc.)

Tess wrote "After slogging painfully through the past few days' worth of
digests -- a mercilessly endless stream of "babe" and "m*dget" posts, where
even our esteemed John H. takes folks to task on SAABs -- I had concluded the
world as we know it must be about to end."

She may well be right about the world- there is plenty that points that way-
but if she meant me, I don't think I never said nary a word against SAAB, or
against people who favor them, and if I did I sure as hell didn't mean it.
Well, I might have sassed CM Saabster Smith a little bit, but certainly not
about his taste in cars. My genes wouldn't have allowed it, even if I'd thunk
it, which I didn't.

John H., a.k.a. Giovanni Svedese