Re: Why do Alfas burn?

I have a fire extinguisher in every one of my cars because these burned up
cars you see - they didn't burst into flames Hollywood style. most of them
started out very small but the owners had no means of extinguishing it
before it got completely out of hand. so they just stood there at the side
of the road and watched it happen. After seeing that a couple of times I
decided to put an extinguisher in all my cars. Even if I never have a fire,
if I see another hapless owner on the side of the road I can pull over and
help.

Paul Irvine - Antioch CA
Project Alfa - http://home.pcmagic.net/pi