164Q at Concorso Italiano

Just to make something clear (mostly to myself), the car Rocco Gallo had at
the 2002 Concorso Italiano was a beautiful black with burgundy interior
164Q. My 164S was parked three cars down from him, and we spent quite a bit
of time going through our cars. His car does have the same wheels that are
stock on a Q4. His keys got stuck in the glove box, which jammed closed
while unlocked. It took several attempts by other 164 owners to work it open
without breaking the latch.

The black with black interior 164 Q4 that resides in the Bay Area was not at
the event.

Rich Lasner
1992 164S
ARA