Alfa Romeo chick magnet? Ask my wife...

My wife is the 'only' woman I know that DOESN'T like riding in an Alfa Romeo
Spider with the top down.  Crazy bitch!

Out of sheer desperation, I even offered to let her drive it any time she
wants.  WOW!

Wish I knew of this 'abnormal' behavior BEFORE we got married!  Of course, this
the same woman who relentlessly flogs my BMW with reckless abandon and can
drive or fly about anything with wheels or wings(or BOTH!).

Been through three of the damn things so far (Spiders, not wives!) and sooner
or later I'll break her...

Jeff