Re:164 Q4 For Sale On E-Bay

Ok boys, heres your chance to step up to the plate and get number 2 of 2
known 164 Q4s in the US. I have so much invested in my 164S, I cant even
think about it. I noticed in the photos there is not a shot of the rear. I
wonder if the car was ever successfully registered in the States. Noticed
also that all the manuals are in German.

The other 164 Q4 I know of did finally get the OK from California DMV a
while ago. You would assume if a Q4 can be registered in CA, it should be
workable elsewhere. I can think of a couple Digesters who have said that if
one came available, they would have to buy it. Anybody out there?

Rich Lasner
1992 164S (dying to have the Q4)
ARA
AROC