not a babe magnet

Sadly, I must concur with Mark Denovich.In 1992,in a moment of weakness(no ,I wasn't drunk)I acquired an 82 Maserati Quatroporte.The beast(I think it weighed 4600 lbs) had a cream colored exterior with the most luxurious tan leather interior I've ever seen.The car had only 14,000 miles on it and looked and drove like a new car.I figured finally, I've got me a killer car...women will be attracted to my Maserati like bees to...well.... I was unaware of the fact that most of the drug barons portrayed on the then-popular Miami Vice TV show drove around in Quatrroportes.For the next 2 years,whenever I drove the Maserati around Houston I was besieged by young black men who thought I was a coke dealer.They would literally climb out the windows of moving cars cheering and waving money at me.I had no choice but to listen to their requests because I had to drive with the windows down 'cause the Maserati's AC was useless..kinda like an Alfa.Women paid absolutely no attention whatsoever to the QPorte.Sometimes life isn't fair....