Re: Milano / S-cams

I put S-cams in my 3.0 twice..  They do improve torque a small but noticeable
amount.  Now to why I did it twice.  The first time I ruined them by not
replacing all the cam followers.  They looked good, but were already worn in
a pattern to match the original cams.  In a few miles the cams and the
followers were both badly damaged.

> I am not building a race engine, but my well deserving Milano
> definitely deserves some performance increase. Is installing both
> S-cams and S-pistons

Carl R. Davis
Daily: Milano 3.0, 4th series Spider
Fun: 750F, GTV-2000
Projects: 750E, Giulia SS, 1750 Boattail
Tow: Jeep