Milano Verde for sale

This weekend I'll be prepping my 1988 Milano Verde to sell. I'm letting it
leave the stable with some reluctance, but she needs more time than this
single father of two has to offer. This realization came last week when I
found myself taking off work to fix a failed slave cylinder.

Here's the good stuff:

Black 1988 Milano Verde w/ S-cams & pistons installed by Hans Milo. HP is
estimated at 230+. This is the fastest straight-line Alfa I've ever driven.
Her Khumos are in decent shape. Under my care, new clutch, Giubos, slave
cylinder installed. The ABS system is behaving itself. New(ish) windshield.

Here's the bad stuff:

184,000 miles. Yes, 184,000. The engine has about 50,000 since its rebuild
though. The transmission is tired. The paint is tired. The Recaros are
tired. This is not a concourse car by any stretch of the imagination. E-mail
me for a complete list of problems (plus a few more positives.)

This car is loud and fast. It might last 10,000 or 100,000 more miles. If
you've ever fancied yourself rocketing along in a car which would be a good
casting for the movie Road Warrior, this is it.

I really need to get $2000 for it. Act now and get a free 1977 Alfetta
Sprint Veloce which is currently collecting pine needles in my back yard!
Buy it as a donor engine for your 2.5L GTV6! Use what's left to make an eBay
fortune or as a playhouse for the kids. You can't lose!

Anyway, I'm in the Atlanta, GA area and can be reached at 678.429.0014.

Thanks,

- Eric Hambleton, Marietta, GA
  1988 Milano Verde - 1976 Spider
  1993 164 L (parting) - 1977 Alfetta (rusting)