Smith-Sedon Showdown

Whether a C5 Corvette or a 1972 Pantera is a worthwhile car to other
Alfa Digesters,  is beyond me....

But if it could be arragined,  I would love to see Michael Smith in his
fav Corvette and of course,  Duggie,  in his Pantera,  and please Doug,
with the soon to be but not yet upgraded 500 bhp plus Fordo motor,  on a
racetrack,  Summit Point would do just fine,  and let them have at it.
We could video the whole thing and then maybe that might settle
something for them.

after the fun,  I would just return to working and thinking on my real
Italian cars again,  as I will not be buying either of the above.

Ciao,  Jay