Re: <WOB> deliverance, and other thoughts

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002 18:19:48 -0700 Tony Sims <simstony@domain.elided> wrote:
> I think it is very useful when people list a car name or reference in the
> subject line too.  If the subject includes "164" or "Milano" or
> "Spider", it
> lets others know the subject of the posting, so they can choose to jump
> in and
> help or delete and move on, based on their interest.

i have 20 years of internet experience that tells me that if i attempt to
impose such a system, it will fail miserably, but if some of the more
frequent posters on the list just pick it up and go with it, it might
actually get somewhere.

so feel free to try it out. identify your car at the start of the subject
line. folks will thank you for it.

richard